Monday, February 21, 2011

A Blast To The Past (Part IV): Cpop (Part 1)

Z-Chen (張智成) - '末日之戀 (End of Love)' 
Year: 2004
From Album: 蒐藏張智成 (Save Z-Chen) Z-Chen Greatest Hits    

Lyrics: 張思爾, 施人誠
Music: 林俊傑  (JJ Lin) 

'末日之戀 (End of Love)' is a slow-tempo R&B/pop love ballad about being with a loved one until the end of time. The lyrics are original and romantic.

Z-Chen is a R&B singer-songwriter. Here's his bio on my blog: link

Check out the live performance (He always gives a nice spin to his songs when he perform them live which makes his performances unique): 






Lyrics:
(Chinese)
剩下沒多少時間 
讓我再唱一首歌 給妳 
一過了今夜 世界就毀滅 

我想我還有一天 
可以學會如何來 愛妳 
在來不及以前 渴望來得及 

閉上眼睛 忍住淚 別哭泣 
末日前夕 請留在 我懷裡 
看 太陽暗去 月光失明 
我只想牽妳的指尖 繞地球最後一圈 

黑夜降臨 別害怕 我愛妳 
末日前夕 請留在 我懷裡 
我 在這世界最眷戀的事情 
就是曾擁抱妳(多想永遠擁抱妳) 

我感受到什麼在劇烈顫抖 
是天空或者妳的手 
別讓任何事情打斷我看著妳 
最後一次看著妳 



(English translated)  *please credit jctmusicnotes if post the translations elsewhere*
There's not much time left
Let me sing another song for you
After this night, the world will be destroyed 

I thought I've still got one more day

To learn how to love you
Before it's too late, I hope it's not too late

Close your eyes, hold your tears in, don't cry

Before it ends, please stay in my arms
Watch as the sun goes dim, the moonlight fades away
I just want to hold your fingertips, and go around the earth one last time 

The dark night is coming, don't be afraid, I love you

Before it's the end, please stay in my arms
To me, in this world the most important thing 
Is to be able to embrace you (wishing to hold you in my arms forever) 

I can feel that something is shaking violently

Is it the sky or is it your hand?
Won't let anything stop me from looking at you 
The last time I look at you 


Chinese lyrics credit: yam media  

No comments:

Post a Comment