Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Music: Wheesung - '가슴 시린 이야기 (Words That Freeze My Heart)' (mini album) (2011)

Wheesung recently released a mini-album entitled, '가슴 시린 이야기 (Words That Freeze My Heart)' on March 15, 2011. I will not review this mini album because it contains only 3 songs: "Words That Freeze My Heart", "Maybe", and "Person I Know" and 3 instrumentals. The title track, "Words That Freeze My Heart"is a slow-tempo ballad/R&B about a broken heart. However, it sounds very similar to his other previous songs. Track 2 is a slow-tempo Ballad/R&B song about wishing that a loved one didn't leave. Track 3 is a slow-tempo R&B/pop about how he didn't cherish a loved one until she's gone, and realizing it too late. Although Wheesung composed and produced all the songs, they all sound very similar to his previous works...


* Last edited 11/03/16

Tracklist
1. 가슴 시린 이야기 (Feat. 용준형 Of B2ST) (Words That Freeze My Heart  feat. Junhyung of B2ST)
2. 설마 (Maybe)
3. 아는 사람 (Person I Know)
4. 가슴 시린 이야기 (Feat. 용준형 Of B2ST) (Inst.)
5. 설마 (Inst.)
6. 아는 사람 (Inst.)


Listen below:


Track 1


Track 2


Track 3

No comments:

Post a Comment