Friday, May 27, 2011

Ra.D - Performances on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 2011

Ra.D performed on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook on March  25, 2011. I can't believe I miss this!!! Ra.D performed "I'm In Love", and also "Couple Song" with his wife, Kelly. I didn't know he was married! They look really sweet singing "Couple Song" together. I love how they look at each other throughout the song as if they were the only ones there. Ra.D sang the piano version of "I'm In Love" which showcases his amazing vocals.

I like the interview too. Ra.D revealed that "I'm In Love" is a song he wrote to propose to his wife, and together they wrote "Couple Song".

Ra.D has such a unique style of R&B and he is so talented! I hope he'll release another album soon.

Watch Ra.D's cut here:

Part 1:



Part 2:



"Couple Song" cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment