Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Music: Khalil Fong - '危險世界 (Dangerous World)' (2014)

Khalil Fong will be releasing a new album this April. He recently released the title track from the upcoming album entitled, "危險世界 (Dangerous World)". It's a mid-tempo R&B track with addictive beats and nice lyrics. Looking forward to his new album!! 

Lyrics: Khalil Fong
Composer: Khalil Fong 
Arranged & produced: Khalil Fong, Derrick Sepnio

Listen below: 



Lyrics: 

一條毒蛇別靠近
遇到老虎就要小心
避開獵人的陷阱
別總說那是命運

*緊緊握著我的手
衝出千變的迷宮
我不放開你的手
不讓你受傷害

**我在 這裡證明對你多愛
何時 證明對你的愛now 
再不需要你看left 再不需要你看right 

***在你面前 不管世界多危險 啊
有我站在你身邊 啊
保護你我不厭倦 啊
面對未來的一切一切一起體驗

水中鯉魚也著迷
千紙鶴帶來的含義
這是我們的天意
緣份沒有有效期

repeat * ** ***

一起感受這個地球不同的溫度
在我們的時代創造生命的旅途
用你的心就能發現愛無處不在
快伸出你的手別再怕
No no no no no 

repeat ** ***

#不管世界有多危險
我會一直在你身邊
保護著你我不會厭倦
每一天每一天
只要有你在我面前
就算一起走到邊緣
把它當作我們的起點
每一年每一年

repeat # X3

Lyrics translated:
Don’t approach the poisonous snake
Be careful when you see a tiger 
Avoid the hunter’s trap
Stop saying that is your fate

*Tightly grasp on to my hand
Escape the ever-changing maze
I won’t let go of your hand
I won’t let you get hurt

** I affirm how much I love you right here
When do I prove my love for you? Now
You don’t need to look left
You don’t need to look right

***I’m in front of you
No matter how dangerous the world is
You have me standing by your side
I won’t get tired of protecting you
I’ll face every impending challenge

Carp is swimming in the water
Thousand paper cranes bring forth prophecies
This is our destiny
Fate does not have a validity period

repeat * ** ***

Let’s feel the different temperature of Earth together 
Creating the journey of life in our lifetime
With your heart, we can find love anywhere
Quick, extend your hand, don’t be afraid
No no no no no

repeat ** ***

# No matter how dangerous the world is
I will always be by your side
I won’t get tired of protecting you
Every day every day
I just need you in front of me
Treat it as our starting point
Every year every year

repeat # x3

lyrics credit: jctmusicnotes
lyrics modified from: Goddess1 - onehallyu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment