Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Music: Jung Jin Woo (정진우) - '하…/Ha...' from Kpop Star 5

Jung Jin Woo's second performance on Kpop Star 5. The song is called "Ha...", written by Jin Woo, himself.

I was expecting something more, but no denying he has great vocals. Perfect for R&B.

Watch his performance of "Ha..." here:



Lyrics (English translated):
When I can't sleep
I sit in front of the piano
I write lyrics to a song and I hum it
But it feels all in vain
Maybe it's because the weather is gloomy
Maybe it's because I saw you in my dream last night
I toss and turn all night
I think it's because you're not here
Everything's empty, I'm listless
I'm bored without you
I can't sleep. And time goes slowly
What am I doing? When can I fall asleep?
Yeah, It bothers me everytime
I'm sick of making these love songs
I can't sleep. And time goes slowly
I can't sleep. And time goes slowly
Ha...(sigh)

Lyrics (Korean):
잠오 오지 않는 밤
피아노 앞에 앉아서
기삿말을 끄적이고 흥얼거려도
다 부질없게 느껴져
날씨가 우중충한 탓인지
어제 꿈에 네가 나와서인지
뒤척이고 망기적이길
수십 번 난 너가 없어서 인가봐
다 공허해 무기력해 너 없이 난 무료해
잠은 안오고 시간은 안가고
내가 뭘하는 건지 어제쯤 잠이 오는 올린지
It bothers me everytime
I'm sick of making these love songs.
잠은 안 오고 시간은 안 가고
잠은 안 오고 시간은 안 가고

lyrics (English translated) credit:  jctmusicnotes


No comments:

Post a Comment