Saturday, September 24, 2016

Korean R&B music - summary 2016

Some Korean R&B music released in 2016, that are on my playlist (as of Sept 23, 2016):


Jung Jin Woo - 'B Side U'
- fyi: he released his debut mini-album this year, 'In My Room'. I've been waiting for his music since Kpop Star 5 ended. So happy to hear from him!


Jun. K - 'Think about You'



Joe Rhee - 'Insane feat. San E'


Bumkey - 'Better Man feat. Tablo' 
- fyi: Bumkey released a full album this year, 'U-TURN' and it sounds great!


Soulstar & Wheesung - '진짜 사랑 노래 (Real Love Song)'




DEAN - '풀어 (Pour Up) feat. Zico'
- fyi: some great tracks from his first album - '130 mood : TRBL'




Ra.D - '싶은데 (I Want You)'



NCT U - '일곱 번째 감각 (The 7th Sense)'

- pop/hip-hop genre



Amber - 'On My Own'
- pop genre.
- I love this song! great lyrics


No comments:

Post a Comment